Why take this skillshare?
Sign up for this replay of Self(less) Service, offered by full spectrum birthworker, herbalist and educator Christa Roberts through the Roots of Labor Birth Collective's Skillshare program.
- use journal journal prompts to delve more deeply into our habits and conditional thinking
- explore through group discussions and journaling:
- What does it mean to be selfless in service?
- How do we hold space for ourselves as care workers?
- How do we currently serve ourselves?
- What might we be holding onto that may be impacting our ability to evolve our self-care practice?
Roots of Labor Birth Collective (RLBC) is committed to reproductive justice, and believes that everyone deserves a doula, regardless of one’s ability to pay. When you hire an RLBC doula, you are investing in the wellness of the greater Bay Area birthing community.
We partner with Santa Rita Jail and Bay Area clinics who serve low-income and Black, Indigenous and people of color communities (BIPOC). We offer compassionate physical, emotional, and informational support to those members of our community who are most vulnerable to systemic oppression.
When you choose to hire an RLBC doula, your decision to work with us provides quality doula care to all birthing people, including those who are incarcerated, immigrants (regardless of their documentation status), survivors, low-income, trans*, queer, and/or people with disabilities.